HomePage Foren Technical Operation of the system Translations in SIUSRank

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Schlagwörter: 

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen - 1 bis 8 (von insgesamt 8)
  • Autor

Hi

I wanted to make a Danish translation for SIUSRank. I followed the tutorial but it did not work.

I did it this way:
    Copied the „Translations.txt“ in the „Resources“-folder.
    Removed the „Translations.txt“ from the „Resources“-folder.
    Edited the copy to my likings.

Whenever I wanted to export a PDF, the file somehow appeared damaged and nothing appeared in the preview.

I then undid everything and was able to do reports as usual.

Then I tried to change the language to German via the standard installed file „Translations_de.txt“ by removing „_de“ and removing the original „Translations.txt“ from the „Resources“-folder. However, same problem appeared… I could not make any reports – and I did not edit the German translation other than removing „_de.txt“ from the name.

What did I do wrong?

Regards
    Nickolai

I am not sure what I did wrong multiple times but I gave the task another go and now I get the desired output.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Nickolai

According to the SIUS Tutorial I understand it is only possible to change language on the reports and the scoreboard.
    However, I realised it was possible to change two „EntryAssignment“ : Target Number and Relay.
    EntryAssignment;Target Number;Bane
    EntryAssignment;Relay;Skydehold

I tried to edit the other columns by writing the following in Notepad:
    EntryAssignment;Start Number;Startnummer
    EntryAssignment;Name;Efternavn
    EntryAssignment;First Name;Fornavn
    etc.

But it did not have any effect on SIUSRank. How come? Are these EntryAssigments just off grounds or is it in some way possible to change the others as well?

Regards
    Nickolai

Hi again

So… How do I change the width of the columns in a report – a list of results for instance?

I have tried to change the width by altering the „Translations“ (I have change the value of the following bold markings) without any luck..

I.e:
    Report.Columns;RemWidth;70
    Report.Columns;RemarksWidth;50

I also tried changing the width by altering the file „ReportColumnDefinitions“

I.e:
    <ReportColumnDefinition ColumnName=“Remarks“ HeaderTitleId=“Remarks“ HeaderBold=“true“ TextAlignment=“TopLeft“ HeaderTextAlignment=“MiddleLeft“ Width=“50“ Height=“24″ DataBinding=“Remarks“ Multiline=“false“ WordWrap=“false“ ShowBorder=“true“ />

The reason I am asking is, I want to display the shooters club in the „nation“-column. At the moment, I am only able to have 6 characters at one line. If the „nation“-column uses more than one line things look weird in the report with odd spacings

I have uploaded a picture of a report showing my obstacle at imgur.com. You can find it HERE

Regards
    Nickolai

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 3 Jahren, 8 Monaten von NickolaiMalte.

I tried to edit the other columns by writing the following in Notepad:
    EntryAssignment;Start Number;Startnummer
    EntryAssignment;Name;Efternavn
    EntryAssignment;First Name;Fornavn
    etc.

But it did not have any effect on SIUSRank. How come? Are these EntryAssigments just off grounds or is it in some way possible to change the others as well?

The additional translations don’t exist and are therefore not translated.
    For translations on reports use the existing entries under the category Report.Columns

The reason I am asking is, I want to display the shooters club in the “nation”-column. At the moment, I am only able to have 6 characters at one line. If the “nation”-column uses more than one line things look weird in the report with odd spacings

We don’t support custom column width in the moment. We are working on a reporting solution for the future which will allow the customer to make their own changes to reports.
    There is no date for this feature.

The additional translations don’t exist and are therefore not translated.

Sure they don’t – I can understand that. What I don’t understand is, why they don’t exist since

EntryAssignment;Target;Target
    EntryAssignment;Relay;Relay

exist and

EntryAssignment;Start Number;Start Number
    EntryAssignment;Name;Name
    EntryAssignment;First Name;First Name

do not exist

Dear Nickolai

please open for this issue a ticket by sending an email with a detailed request to Support.

The Support will forward your request to the development dept. The developers will review your request and will implement it is a general requirement.

Ansicht von 8 Beiträgen - 1 bis 8 (von insgesamt 8)

Du musst eingeloggt sein, um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.