HomePage Foren Technical Operation of the system SiusData Socket information

Schlagwörter: , , , , ,

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor

Hi!

I would like to hear if you’re able to elaborate on the TCP Socket data format in SiusData? I’m currently tapping into the TCP/4000 socket, and trying to parse the data in order to create graphics for Broadcast and streams.

One of the key things I’m currently missing, is to know which target they are shooting on (ISSF 10m air rifle or pistol). The second one is to know, when do they shoot sighters and match?

Particular the following events:
    _PRST;0;1;0;51;2
    _PRST;<firingPointID>;<LaneNumber>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;

_STAT;0;1;0;50;1
    _STAT;<firingPointID>;<LaneNumber>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;

_SHPR;0;1;1000;19;0;0;65535;0
    _SHPR;<firingPointID>;<LaneNumber>;<ShooterID>;<Unknown>;<Shoot section from inifile>;<Practice section from inifile>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>

_GRPH;2;3;1002;60;1;20:56:51.59;8;0;0;0;0;0;61;1035699984
    _GRPH;<firingPointID>;<LaneNumber>;<ShooterID>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Timestamp>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>

_SHOT;2;3;1002;60;2;20:56:51.61;3;1;544;10;106;0;1;-0.00061872;-0.00061872;900;0;0;655.35;268372234;65535;0;0
    _SHOT;<firingPointID>;<LaneNumber>;<ShooterID>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Timestamp>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<ShotValue>;<ShotValueDecimal>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<X-coord>;<Y-coord>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<ShotTimestamp>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>

_TOTL;2;3;1002;103;T;0;0;Q;0;0;S;0;0;
    _TOTL;<firingPointID>;<LaneNumber>;<ShooterID>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;

_SUBT;0;1;1000;60;3;20:43:50.70;7;0;0;0;1035623070
    _SUBT;<firingPointID>;<LaneNumber>;<ShooterID>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Timestamp>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>;<Unknown>

Best regards
    Henrik Strand

+1

Dear Henrik Strand

in case of the age of SIUSData and the fact, that the new SR24 full STYX ranges does not work with SIUSData anymore, we do not support such special features like that anymore.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards
    Peter Mahtys

Hi Peter,

I wouldn’t say it is a special feature.
    All I ask is to share the documentation regarding the TCP Socket.
    I couldn’t find via the built in help in SIUSData, only the CSV format for shot data

I can see it is being used between SIUSData and SIUSRANK, and between SIUSData and SIUSView as well.

We run a lot of competitions in Denmark on SIUS ranges, but they are installed with a LON infrastructure.

So in order to create a more viewable event, we would like add streaming of finals. With both cameras and TV graphics.

Everything with Graphics and streaming, will not be a SIUS provided service. But something we built ourself in Denmark.

The only thing we need in order to have somekind of success is documentation of TCP/IP Socket and the data it send.

Hope you will consider it again.

Best regards,
    Henrik Strand

Dear Henrik Strand

if you like to access to LON Network to use it to deploy results, you better use SiusAPI instead of SIUSData.

SiusAPI will give you the full access to the SIUS LON System and is still supported.

If you like to go by SiusAPI, please send us an email to support with your detailed personal data and the request to get SiusAPI.

Note: SiusAPI comes with examples. Support in programming is not included.

Best regards
    Peter Mathys

Dear Henrik Strand

if you like to access to LON Network to use it to deploy results, you better use SiusAPI instead of SIUSData.

SiusAPI will give you the full access to the SIUS LON System and is still supported.

If you like to go by SiusAPI, please send us an email to support with your detailed personal data and the request to get SiusAPI.

Note: SiusAPI comes with examples. Support in programming is not included.

Best regards
    Peter Mathys

Hi Peter,

That sounds like the best solution!
    Way better than starting to reverse engineer the socket implementation and analyze the data.

I will send an E-mail to support right away.

Best regards,
    Henrik Strand

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)

Du musst eingeloggt sein, um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.