HomePage Forums General News & Announcements SIUSRank 8.9.0

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Following great pressure from the public, we are publishing SIUSRank Release 8.9.0, which was used in Cairo. This release contains the rules defined by the ISSF in March 2022 at this competition.

Update if you are already familiar with the ISSF rules used in Cairo 2022. For questions regarding the conduct and rules, please refer to forum post #1915 dated 28 January 2022.

Does anybody else has a problem with license using this newer version 8.9.0? When I try to create New Database it gives me “No valid license found!”. If I do it on previous version 8.8.1 it works just fine. Any ideas?

When starting SIUSRank, the message „No License file…“ or „No valid license found!“ may appear. If you are not familiar with creating and loading the license file, please read the article “Create licence” in the knowledge base.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by peter_mathys.
    Anonymous

New formats about 50mRifle 3 Positions Individual say Tied scores in Elimination and Qualification Will be decided by the highest score in Standing, then Kneeling, then Prone.
    However SIUSRank8.9.0 seems to applied Tie Breaking Rule (ISSF Rule Book 6.15.1)
    What should I output new format results?

Dear YUKI

Unfortunately, your found issue is correct for this version 8.9.0 of SIUSRank. The ranking in 3 position qualification and eliminations are not according the current rules and will be adjusted in a future version.

Best regards
    Peter Mathys

How is an enabled team in an individual shoot event? Previous versions had this in the root check “enable team?

Dear skyva

Because ISSF now have team events with separate qualification, we improved the settings a bit. Now you can have events with individual and team combined (as before). Or team only or individual only. To create or change an event to shoot individual and team with the same results, you have to do the following steps:
    1. Select “Qualification” phase
    2. Go to “Settings” on the right side, next to the tree-view
    3. Enable the checkbox “Produce Team Results”
    4. Select another phase and select again “Qualification”.
    5. Now you will see the “Teams” tab, and you can set up your event

If you have further questions, just let me know.

Regards,
    Philippe

Hi Philippe,
    teams work.
    Thank you

V

Greetings 10 m in the new SIUSRank version 8.9.0. how to get pistol and rifle paris 2024 final formats

I saw SiusRankInstaller_8.10.2 paris 2024 final format, which is the new version of Sius. Thank you to my friends who contributed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.