HomePage Foren Technical Operation of the system Hs10 not working

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor

Hi,

I recently got a hs10, I’ve installed the software and turned it all on for the first time tonight.

Currently the target lights up, the software opens up but no shots register at the software.

Talking to a friend with the same target, he advised ensure the commservice is running, this is started, then open the lane software which I’ve done. On mine below the target I have s red circle with a white cross, on his he has a green circle with a white tick.

Any ideas where I’m going wrong?

Matt

When I open up sius lane the special event is showing saying „WARN: Device ‚FrameTarget_1‘ not ready. Not possible to send command: <RcData> <mDst>FrameTarget_1<\mDst>“

I assume it’s a cable issue or the lane box itself?

When I plug the lane box into the usb SVR and PWR flash nine/ten times then both go off. I’ve tried this on two laptops as was wondering if it was a dodgy laptop but it does the same on both laptops.

Any ideas on what else I can try?

Matt

Dear Matt
    please check, if the yellow LON interface SNI210-Lane is proper installed in the device manager as „SIUS Network Interface 210 A“. If not, download the SNI210 driver from our download page and install it.
    If you not already have consult the manual. May this can help with tips and pictures.

If this not help, please do some pictures of the hardware/devices, cabling and laptop screen and send it as email to support@sius.com. If you have, please send also the project- and/or customer number. It will help us to identify your equipment.

Regards
    Peter

Hi,

I disabled the usb devices, all of them, then restarted everything and it worked yesterday well for the single shot I tried.

Connected it back up tonight, intending to use it, the sius lane box is showing power but when I start the lane software it is showing as disconnected.

In devices it is showing as 210A.

Will message the support email but thought this support forum may help.

Matt

Dear Matt

thanks for contacting the support by email with all the additional details.

With the information you sent us by email it was possible to solve the issue.

A uninstall and reinstall of SIUSLane have solve the problem.

Feel free to connect us for further question again by Forum or (if more details are necessary) by email.

Regards
    Peter

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)

Du musst eingeloggt sein, um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.